How Neon Can Work For Your Company Branding?
Talk to us
Trend Alert! Neon!
Neon is the biggest spring/summer 2019 trend and it shows no sign of slowing down. Fluorescent scenes have been seen everywhere on the fashion catwalks and throughout the high street shops.
You may wonder how this can work for your company branding? Well we have some top tips on how to incorporate this for you.
– Get yourself noticed at your local networking events. Nothing shouts out more how proud you are of your company and your brand than a neon coloured polo! Plus you definitely won’t be forgotten by the other networkers, meaning neither will your company or what you can do for them.
– How about gifting your top customers with a neon coloured promotional item! Not only will it show them you are up to date on the latest trends, but it will also be used more by the customer as it is on trend. Also no one will miss a bright pink thermos when seen out and about.
– Do a fun media campaign on social media showing all your staff dressed in neon clothing. What fun would it be to get all your staff dressed in neon and to do a social media campaign, perhaps on how you can bring brightness to your customers. This will show your fun side and reinforce your message throughout your social media campaign. Plus it will definitely get people to stop scrolling through social media and engage with you.
– If in your spare time you are fitness fanatic, how about getting some neon coloured gym wear with your company branding. This will get you noticed even in your spare time. Who know’s who will see your brand when you are running and think “Hey, I need what they do”. Even better if your company is in the fitness industry. You could really stand out from all the personal trainers in their black performance t-shirts.
– Wearing neon may even make your staff feel more confident in the job. Or at least it may make them more aware that people will be noticing them. Also it may even bring a more positive and enjoyable atmosphere to your working environment. Mixed with some bright neon mugs in the office, you really will be feeling bright and uplifted.
We love neon and we hope you will incorporate it into your branding soon!
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our amazing team will respond to you as soon as possible
JUSTSO, 7b Builders Square, Court Hill, Littlebourne, Canterbury, Kent. CT3 1XU Telephone: 01227 728111| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Policy | Samples Policy